If there was one thing [and there is, but only one] that I could change in the last book in the series Harry Potter, it would be the fact that Fred Weasley dies. True, they were in a war against Lord Voldemort and someone they new was bound to die, but why Fred? Why not Percy? After all, he did betray them at one point in the series to stand behind the ministry, why let that go unpunished? Why destroy the hearts of the innocent? How's George going to run their shop without him? Who's going to make jokes about the fact that George only has one ear now? It's so sad, I could cry.
Obviously, [as I said above] if I were J. K. Rowling, I would make Percy die because he deserves it, unlike Fred. Fred never did anything wrong [only good] yet he dies. That's so unfair [then again, that's how life works].
I think this would make the book loads better because everybody [except the parents] has grown to hate Percy after what he did. Percy all of a sudden becoming a good guy feels so out of place [especially because someone dies right afterward].
Oh well, as the great Jacob says, [off Twilight] "Life sucks, and then you die. Yeah, I should be so lucky."
!What I thought of blogging!
17 years ago
2 comments:
I think the reason J.K Rowling does that is because she wants to be rememberd, a lot of good writers do that.
P.S.- Ewwwwwww Twilight =(
(no afence<---can't spell that)
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT HE DIES. I DIDNT KNOW THAT BUT NOW I DO I WAS GOING TO WAIT FOR THE MOVIE! AND ISNT THIS FRED PERSON ONE OF THE TWO TWINS THAT WERE THE RED BOY'S BROTHERS. WELL I GUESS NOW I KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
Post a Comment