I just finished Breathe my Name and it had such a good ending [though a part almost got too gross for me...bleah!] I am dying to blow the ending, but you have to read it.
And I just 'dove' into Harry Potter And the Half-Blood Prince [I'm on page #465 and I just started a couple days ago!]. It's 6th year and 'Professor' Snape finally got his dream job...Defense Against the Dark Arts [woopie...he treats it like a god, it ticks me off...]. And with a little help from Harry, they convince an old friend of Dumbledore's to rejoin the staff at Hogwarts, taking Snape's old potion job. Also, Ron and Hermione get a little too close[as Harry thinks] to be friends...
P.S. this blog took me 2 days to publish this & I'm done with the book! [it rocked]
!What I thought of blogging!
17 years ago
2 comments:
The 6th Harry Potter was my favorite one. I don't really like Harry Potter anymore because I grew out of it.
Glad to hear you liked it! I must confess, I haven't given the HP series a try yet...it really doesn't seem like a genre that I would get into. I have heard/read so many good things about it (like your post) I really should give it a chance. :)
Post a Comment