I LOVE TO READ! I'm such a book worm. I've been known to have several books taken away from me by teachers [it's true!] from reading too much [even in reading class!!!]. The first book ever read to me was Dr. Suess's ABC Book [it has the world's most awesome rhymes!!!]. I think that was when I was two yrs. old. I would be reading right now if my teacher didn't make me do this frickin' blog!
2 comments:
You have quite the sense of humor :)Well, I appreciate you taking the time to write even when you would rather be reading. And if you bring your book with you on computer lab days, you are more than welcome to read after you type your post! I, too, was (well,am) a fan of Dr. Suess, and am amazed at his writing style. I hope you don't get into too much trouble for reading...I am not sure I've ever had to say that before! Oh, and you did a nice job with the layout/colors. :) Happy reading!
WOW SO i GUESS YOU LiKE TO READ A LOT WELL UNLiKE YOU i DONT USUALLY READ UNLESS i AM TOLD TO DO SO...i DONT REMEMBER WHAT WAS THE FiRST BOOK i READ BECAUSE i BET iT WAS SUCH A LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TiME AGO!
Post a Comment